Saturday, 17 December 2011

Drive Your Supplement Dollars!!

So when you open the glossy fitness magazines and see all the flashy adverts on all the latest and greatest miracle supplements. I hope that you realise that those supplement companies are trying everything possible to sell your their product.
So how do you know what supplements you should buy?? You could start by looking at the the amount of each active ingredient to see where the best value lies.... right? Hang on! They just say proprietary blend on them!!??!

Lets have a look at a snippet from the bigger stronger faster film about the supplement industry;



Don't get me wrong not all are filled with rubbish, in fact some are decent products. But in order to be sure I'm getting what I pay for I buy Australian made products with the ingredients listed in full detail. Do the research yourself or just shop where I shop http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/ . or I sell supplements directly (not on-line).

Happy training.

No comments:

Post a Comment